ISO 46001: 2019 – Water Efficiency Management System
Comment 0Times Lookup 467psc Date Created 22-11-10 14:33
ISO 46001:2019 provides guidance and requirements for building and maintaining a water efficiency management system. ESG management has emerged as the most important management standard in the world, and the demand for international certification for environmental conservation corresponding to E is increasing rapidly. ISO 46001:2019 defines a systematic water resource management system that can improve and manage water resource efficiency and includes training of necessary equipment and systems, processes, documents, and personnel.
• Water resources can be managed efficiently, reducing water-related expenditures
• Can be applied to the latest trend, ESG management
• Global standards can help informing the outside world that water management has been validated for efficiency, expertise and systematicity, thereby boosting the corporate image
• Effectively managing water resources and contributing to environmental conservation, increasing corporate image, and increasing corporate confidence
• Can respond quickly to various regulations related to water conservation
2. Normative references
3. Terms and definitions
4. Context of the organization
9. Performance evaluation
11. Annex A – Guidance on the use of this document
12. Annex B – Examples of water efficiency scenarios
13. Annex C – Guidance on the development of a water balance chart
14. Annex D – Examples of business activity indicators
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address.
There are no registered comments.