Certified organizations are not limited to the following cases, but effectiveness of audit may be suspended or canceled and the certification may be revoked. In the event of such a suspension or cancellation, the certification institute reviews the case and makes a decision on the suspension or cancellation. The organization shall ensure that, upon suspension or cancellation of certification, all promotional materials referred to in the status of certification are discounted.
Suspension of Certification
- • Where surveillance audit has not been carried out within the set period(where surveillance audit has not been carried out within 12 months from the date of the previous certification decision)
- • As a result of the audit to maintain certification, the certification system does not have resources or organizations to meet the requirements of the application standards, or most of the certification system are not in operation
- • Where there is no reliability of the certification system by claim or social inquiry from interested parties
- • In the event that the certification registration organization has not taken countermeasures against changes in the certification system and certification requirements
- • In the case of re-occurrence of major nonconformity even though the major nonconformity has been reconfirmation as a result of the on-site audit
- • Where the relevant details are not corrected within 1 month after receiving the correction order due to misuse of the certification mark
- • In case of overdue certification audit expenses by more than 3 months
- • Failure to comply with the organization’s obligations under the certification contract
- • In case the certificate is used in excess of the scope of the certificate
- • In case of breach of contract or agreement
Cancellation of Certification
- • If corrective action is not taken for 3 months despite suspension of validity
- • The certification registration organization officially returned the certificate
- • The production, activity, or service of a product(process) within the scope of certification is discontinued.
- • Where the organization subject to certification is lost or has not been confirmed due to the vanish of the certification registration organization, loss of contract, etc.
- • In the case of surveillance audit, if the audit is not carried out within 1 month after the suspension