The certified organization is not limited to the following cases, but certification may be suspended or cancelled in the following cases, and the certificate may be withdrawn. In the event of such a reason for suspension or cancellation, the Certification Authority reviews the matter and makes a decision on suspension or cancellation. The organization shall ensure that in the event of suspension or revocation of certification, the use of all promotional materials mentioned about the status of certification is suspended.
Suspension of certification
- • In case the follow-up audit is not conducted within the specified time limit (if the follow-up audit is not performed within 12 months from the previous certification decision date
- • In case the certification system does not have the resources and organization to meet the requirements of the applicable standard as a result of the audit for maintaining certification, or the certification system is mostly not operate.
- • If there is no credibility in the certification system due to a claim or social question from a stakeholder
- • In the event that the certification registration organization has not taken measures to respond to changes in the certification system and certification requirements
- • In the event that a major nonconformity occurs as a result of the on-site verification audit, and a major nonconformity occurs again as a result of the reconfirmation review
- • In case the related contents are not corrected within one month after receiving the corrective order due to misuse of the certification mark
- • In case the certification examination fee is overdue for more than 3 months
- • In case of failure to comply with the organization's obligations under the certification contract
- • When used beyond the scope of the certificate
- • In case of violation of contract or agreement
Cancellation of certificates
- • In case corrective action is not taken after 3 months despite the suspension of effect
- • In case the certificate is officially returned by the certification registration organization
- • In case the production, activity or service of products (processes) included in the scope of certification is suspended
- • If the entity to be certified is lost or not confirmed due to the dissolution of the certification registration organization or loss of contact, etc.
- • In the case of post-examination, if the review does not proceed within one month after the suspension