Contact Us

Tel. +82 2 6749 0701

AM 9:00 ~ PM 6:00

Saturday,Sunday,Holiday :
Days Off

info@igcert.org

Resources

자료파일 배너

IGC, Extension ISO 45001 Accredited Codes and Upgrading FSSC Version 5…

Page Information

profile_image
Writer igc인증원
Comment 0Times Lookup 2,179psc Date Created 21-07-02 14:53

Contents

IGC, Extension ISO 45001 Accredited Codes and
Upgrading FSSC Version 5.1

As relevant regulations on the safety and health of employees, prevention of occupational accidents is increasing around the world and the employees’ safety and health management are continuously strengthened and its interest is growing, the needs for managing the risk are increasing.

A growing demand for ISO 45001 which designed to help organizations control risks and effectively implement their performance is driven.

IGC provides ISO 45001 certification to various organizations such as government offices, manufacturers, service providers, food companies, etc., and has recently been accredited for wholesale and retail trade, Financial intermediation & Real Estate & Renting, information technology, public administration, and education. IGC can provide accredited certificates for various industries.

For details, please refer to the attached accreditation certificate.

In addition, as the FSSC 22000 was updated to version 5.1 in November 2020, all FSSC 22000 audits are in progress with version 5.1 from April, 2021. IGC has been accredited to FSSC Version 5.1 certification.

Accreditation Certificate< Accreditation Certificate >

The changes in FSSC 22000 V 5.1 are as follows :

FSSC 22000 (Version 5) FSSC 22000 (Version 5.1)
1. Management of Services 1. Management of Services and Purchased Materials
2. Product Labelling 2. Product Labelling *additional requirements
3. Food Defense 3. Food Defense
4. Food Fraud Mitigation 4. Food Fraud Mitigation
5. Logo Use 5. Logo Use
6. Management of Allergens (Food chain categories C, E, FI, G, I & K) 6. Management of Allergens (Food chain categories C, E, FI, G, I & K)
7. Environmental Monitoring (Food chain categories C, I & K) 7. Environmental Monitoring (Food chain categories C, I & K)
8. Formulation of Products (Food chain category D) 8. Formulation of Products (Food chain category D)
9. Transport and Delivery (Food chain category FI) 9. Transport and Delivery (Food chain category FI)
  10. Storage and Warehousing (All food chain categories)
  11. Hazard Control and Measures for Preventing Cross-contamination (Food chain categories C & I)
  12. PRP Verification (Food chain categories C, D, G, I & K)
  13. Product Development (Food chain categories C, D, E, FI, I & K)
  14. Health Status (Food chain category D)
  15. Requirements for Organizations with Multi-site Certification (Food chain categories A, E, FI & G)

If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address.

E-mail: info@igcert.org

Attachments

Comment list

There are no registered comments.